South Africa vs India 2nd ODI Today Match Prediction-Feb 04, 2018, Sunday at SuperSport Park, Centurion and the match begins at 10.00AM local time,
India vs South Africa Live Cricket Score, India in South Africa, 6 ODI Series, 20181st ODI, Kingsmead, Durban 01 February, 2018
Toss won by South Africa (decided to bat)
India beat South Africa by 6 wickets and Man of the Match: Virat Kohli
South Africa vs India 2nd ODI Today Match Prediction
- Michael Vaughan dubbed Kohli the greatest chaser in the sport
- Virat Kohli smashed his 33rd ODI hundred
- India beat South Africa by 6 wickets in the 1st ODI
- Captain Virat Kohli recorded his 33rd ODI century
- Center-order batsman Ajinkya Rahane scored 79 off 86
India started on a positive notice but each openers Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan have been out after getting begins. Rohit miscued a shot on 20 to be caught by ‘keeper Quinton de Kock off Morne Morkel. His partner Dhawan lower an angry determine sitting in the Indian dressing room after being run out on 35.
- India 270/four (45.three) R/R: 5.93INDIA WIN: And Dhoni finishes it in style. He pull the ball, and the fielder has no chance to get to the ball. A clinical win by the Indians, as they were higher than their opponents in all of the three departments. India go 1-Zero up.
Quinton de Kock (wk), Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis (capt.), Aiden Markram, JP Duminy, David Miller, Chris Morris, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Morne Morkel, Imran Tahir